Metal X now supports multiple networks for both the deposit of assets as well as the withdrawal of assets. Please ensure that you are sending to the correct network of the platform or wallet you are receiving/sending from. Funds being sent using the wrong network may be lost so double-check when choosing your network selection.
Keep in mind that sending assets on WebAuth.com Wallet itself always happens on the native XPR Network blockchain itself. Deposits and withdrawals happening on XPR Network Swap can occur between different networks. We are not responsible for any mistakes being made during network selection.
How do I select a network while depositing?
- Go to DEX and login in the upper right (https://app.metalx.com/dex/XPR_XMD)
- You will be prompted to log in via WebAuth.com wallet.
- Go to the DEX Bridge (https://app.metalx.com/bridge)
- Choose the asset you'd like to deposit.
- Select the network you are sending the funds on.
- Send funds to the deposit address presented.
How do I select a network while withdrawing?
- Go to Metal X and login in the upper right (https://app.metalx.com/dex/XPR_XMD)
- You will be prompted to log in via WebAuth.com Wallet or Anchor Wallet.
- Go to the Metal X Bridge (https://app.metalx.com/bridge)
- Choose the asset you'd like to withdraw.
- Select the network you'd like to send with.
- Enter the amount and destination address.
- Once satisfied with your selection, click withdraw to start the process.