Market Order: A Market Order is an order to buy or sell an asset at the market's current best available price. Market orders are executed/filled as quickly as possible after processing on the XPR Network chain. It is applicable for both buy and sell orders. If there is no liquidity available, the orders will get canceled immediately without pending in Order Book.
- Go to the Metal X website and connect your WebAuth Wallet
- Choose your trading pairs in the right section.
- For example, let's say you want to use the XPR/XUSDC pairs. Think of XPR as "asset 'A'" and XUSDC as "asset 'B'"
- Scroll down and click the "Market" tab to start your Market Order
- BUY: In order to make a BUY Market order, you will stay on the left window
- SELL: In order to make a SELL Market order, you will stay on the right window
- This means you will be selling asset "A" in order to buy more of asset "B"
That's it, you've successfully initiated a Market Order! You can check your transaction status by scrolling down and checking the "Open Orders" and/or "Order History" tabs.
Click here to learn how to also place the following orders on Metal X:
If you have any questions about this guide or just want to say “Hi”, follow our Metallicus Client Services+ Help Center on X (@MetalHelpsMe) to stay up to date and learn how to get the most out of your XPR Network experience!