This article will outline how to register all of your XPR Network accounts on the WebAuth web browser, providing you with another option to connect your wallet and authorize transactions within the XPR Network ecosystem.
⚠️ Private keys cannot be obtained from the WebAuth browser wallet. Make sure to backup your private keys from the WebAuth mobile app or immediately when prompted during the process of creating an account.
⚠️ You should only add XPR Network accounts that you own and no one else's. To keep your account secure, never share your XPR Network account credentials, Mnemonic Phrases or Private Keys with anyone else for any reason.
Let's Get Started
- Go to WebAuth.com/login via your web browser
- Log in to your XPR Network account
- Option 1: type in your XPR Network username (the '@' is pre-filled)
- Option 2: click the 'log in with mobile wallet' and scan the QR code either through your WebAuth or Anchor wallet
- Go to the 'Mnemonic' section in the upper-left corner and it will prompt you to enter the 12-word Mnemonic Phrase that you saved and backed up when first creating your XPR Network account
- The Mnemonic Phrase is given to new accounts created on WebAuth; older XPR Network accounts were given a Private Key.
- If you only have a Private Key, you can also enter it in the Mnemonic Phrase field
- Click 'Recover' and it will reveal your Public and Private Keys associated with your account
- If you haven't already, we strongly recommend you save and secure that Private Key. Click here to learn some best practices on securing your WebAuth.com account.
- Click the Account dropdown menu in the upper right corner of the page to see your active account(s):
- To add more XPR Network accounts, you will need to log in to your other accounts and repeat all the steps above
You should now see your accounts registered on WebAuth.com by clicking the Account dropdown menu in the upper right corner of the page. You can now use this option to authorize transactions anywhere on XPR Network without needing your WebAuth mobile wallet app!
When connecting your wallet anywhere in the XPR Network ecosystem, you can now choose the 'Web Wallet' option to connect your XPR Network account!