This article will outline how to register all of your XPR Network accounts on the WebAuth web browser, providing you with another option to connect your wallet and authorize transactions within the XPR Network ecosystem.
⚠️ Private keys cannot be obtained from the WebAuth browser wallet. Make sure to backup your private keys from the WebAuth mobile app or immediately when prompted during the process of creating an account.
⚠️ You should only add XPR Network accounts that you own and no one else's. To keep your account secure, never share your XPR Network account credentials, Mnemonic Phrases or Private Keys with anyone else for any reason.
Let's Get Started
- Go to WebAuth.com/login via your web browser
- Log in to your XPR Network account
- Option 1: click the 'log in with mobile / desktop wallet' and scan the QR code either through your WebAuth or Anchor wallet
- Option 2: for subsequent logins, you can log in directly by typing your XPR Network username (the '@' is pre-filled)
- Click on the profile icon at the bottom of the screen and then select 'Import'. You will then be redirected to the login page to log in to your other XPR Network account.
- Click the 'log in with mobile / desktop wallet' and scan the QR code either through your WebAuth or Anchor wallet
You should now see your accounts registered on WebAuth.com by clicking the profile icon at the bottom of the page. You can now use this option to authorize transactions anywhere on XPR Network without needing your WebAuth mobile wallet app!
When connecting your wallet anywhere in the XPR Network ecosystem, you can now choose the 'Web Wallet' option to connect your XPR Network account!