This article will outline how to register your device on the WebAuth browser wallet, providing you with another option to connect your wallet and authorize transactions within the XPR Network ecosystem.
⚠️ Private keys cannot be obtained from the WebAuth browser wallet. Make sure to backup your private keys from the WebAuth mobile app or immediately when prompted during the process of creating an account.
⚠️ You should only add private, personal devices that you own and no one else's. To keep your account secure, never share your XPR Network account credentials, Mnemonic Phrases or Private Keys with anyone else for any reason.
Let's Get Started
- Go to WebAuth.com/login via your web browser
- Log in to your XPR Network account
- Option 1: type in your XPR Network username (the '@' is pre-filled)
- Option 2: click the 'log in with mobile wallet' and scan the QR code either through your WebAuth.com or Anchor wallet
- You will be directed to the 'Devices' section (shown in the upper-left corner) with the option add a device either via:
- Face/Touch ID
When choosing the Face/Touch ID option, please make sure you're using a device that accepts these options (example: iPhone 13s allows Face ID when enabled).
- Click the Face/Touch ID option and verify on your device
- You will see a generated Public Key starting with "PUB_...", this key is publicly visible to distinguish your device on the XPR Network Explorer; We highly recommend also entering a Device Name that'll help also distinguish your device(s) when making authorizations
- Click 'Add Device'
When choosing the Yubikey option, please make sure your Yubikey or Google Titan is connected to your device.
- Click the Yubikey option and verify on your device
- You will see a generated Public Key starting with "PUB_...", this key is publicly visible to distinguish your device on the XPR Network block explorer; We highly recommend also entering a Device Name that'll help also distinguish your device(s) when making authorizations
- Click 'Add Device'
When choosing the Ethereum option, make sure you already have a platform that can withdraw and deposit on the ERC-20 network.
- Click the Ethereum option and connect your Wallet
- Regardless if you're on a Mobile or Desktop Browser, you can choose from the preferred wallet options and choose through the options listed OR scan/paste the QR code within your preferred Wallet app
- Once connected, you will see a crypto address entered within your Ethereum wallet;
- We highly recommend also entering a Device Name that'll help also distinguish the WebAuth.com site when sending to or from that platform
You should now see your registered device(s) on WebAuth by clicking the Account dropdown menu in the upper right corner of the page and can now use this option to authorize transactions on XPR Network without needing your WebAuth mobile wallet!
When connecting your wallet anywhere in the XPR Network ecosystem, you can now choose the 'Web Wallet' option to connect your XPR Network account!