This guide will show you how to withdraw supported cryptocurrencies from your WebAuth Wallet.
- You will need to create an account and complete verification
- Review the Security Best Practices guide and make sure you have backed up your Private Key.
- Open the WebAuth Wallet and click the “Send” icon located at the top under balances.
- Select the cryptocurrency you would like to withdraw. For this example, we will be choosing ETH.
- Select the network you are sending the ETH on. In this example, we'll be choosing the Ethereum network. You can copy the wallet address or scan the QR code with your receiving wallet and initiate the transaction.
ℹ️ Transaction fees charged by the blockchain will apply.
- That's it! You can view the status and history of pending transactions by selecting the asset you recently withdrew from the home page.