This guide will show you how to deposit supported cryptocurrencies into your WebAuth Wallet.
- You will need to create an account and complete verification
- Review the Security Best Practices guide and make sure you have backed up your Private Key.
⚠️ For coins that require a deposit memo such as XRP, XLM and Stellar USDC, failing to include the deposit memo will result in the funds not crediting to your XPR Network account.
- Open the WebAuth Wallet and click the “Receive” icon located at the top under balances.
- Select the cryptocurrency you would like to deposit. For this example, we will be choosing ETH.
- Select the network you are sending the ETH on. In this example, we'll be choosing the Ethereum network. You will also see your deposit address. You can copy the wallet address or scan the QR code with your sending wallet and initiate the transaction.
ℹ️ Transaction fees charged by the blockchain will apply.
- That's it! You can view the status and history of pending transactions by selecting the asset you recently deposited from the home page.